DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Competitive Analysis of Singaporean Facilities Management (FM) Market, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This analysis of the competitive landscape of the Singaporean FM market identifies key market participants and provides in-depth profiling of each key market participant. The study looks into the core segments and market participants' positioning in each key end-user segment and maps out strategies adopted by each market participant from the aspects of service delivery, end-user focus, internationalization, sustainability, and future trend. This study covers 2018 as the base year.
The Singaporean FM market is well developed with a comprehensive regulatory framework in place to drive the market. The strong outsourcing culture across the country, together with a conducive business environment, encourages both local and foreign service providers to establish their footprint in the country. The mature FM market in Singapore experienced strong consolidation trends. Much of the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) took place on the global level. However, as Singapore is regarded as the headquarter for most regional participants, the M&A impact was most felt in the domestic market than in other SEA markets.
The greater familiarity of information technologies (IT) across most corporations and increasing need to raise operational efficiency lead to consistent FM demand. The market is also driven by the strong adoption of sustainability, encouraging FM and integrated solutions market development. Furthermore, the growth in asset base due to construction activity and likelihood to outsource will continue to support future market development. However, budget restrictions and financial pressure, particularly in non-critical FM expenditure, and saturated end-user segments limit the potential market growth and development. Another key restraint for domestic FM development is the lack of qualified and competent personnel, which is likely to affect the quality of FM services delivered.
Key growth opportunities that are observed in the Singaporean FM market are automation and digitization, real-time analytics, FM in building design or creation, energy management, and demand from emerging or niche segments. FM service providers with long working relationships, a strong portfolio, and heavy investment in technology-supported solutions will continue to strive in the Singaporean FM market due to strong outsourcing culture.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which are the factors contributing and deterring the market development? How do these factors affect the market?
- Who are the key market participants in the market, and what are their market positioning?
- How do competitors operate in the market? What are the strategies taken by each key market participant?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Which M&A has the market witnessed recently?
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Introduction to FM Market in Singapore
- Singaporean FM Market Snapshot - Market Drivers and Restraints
- Singapore FM Market Snapshot - Market Overview
- Singapore FM Market Snapshot - Market Segmentation
3. Competitive Analysis
- Market Share Assessment
- Market Landscape Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Key Market Participants Profile
5. Merger & Acquisitions
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Automation & Digitization
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Real-time Analytics
- Growth Opportunity 3 - FM in Building Design/Creation
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Energy Management
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Demand from Emerging/Niche Segments
- Growth Opportunities and Future of FM
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. The Last Word
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lyyewd