DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2019 Innovations in Clean Ingredients, Biopolymers, Probiotics, and Biosolids" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations in the cost-effective production of RNA for production of pesticides. It also provides intelligence on the use of environmental probiotics for indoor air purification.
The TOE also features innovations based on the utilization of hemp-based formulations for the manufacture of paper and bioplastics. Additionally, it provides intelligence on the use of agricultural byproducts for the purification of water.
The TOE also focuses on innovations that generate edible proteins and nutritional supplements. The TOE focuses on the innovative use of biopolymers for the manufacturing of compostable diapers. The TOE also provides intelligence on artificial intelligence used in livestock management and innovations improving carbon capture technology.
Key Topics Covered
- Advanced Indoor Air Purification Using Environmental Probiotics
- Novel and Sustainable Approach to Manage Biosolids Generated from Anaerobic Digesters
- Cost-effective Production of RNA for Pesticides
- Utilization of Proprietary Hemp-based Formulations for the Manufacture of Paper and Bio-Plastics
- Incorporation of Nano-Materials to Hemp Will Increase the Quality of Bioplastics Manufactured
- Cost Effective Agricultural By-products for the Purification of Water
- Incorporation of Remineralisation Process Will enhance the Quality of Water Purified
- Generation of Clean Energy Solutions in Rural Areas
- Agricultural Waste and Scalable Processes Will be Used to Produce Clean Energy and Create a Positive Impact on Environment
- Edible Protein Produced from Air and Electricity
- Sustainable Protein with Minimum Environmental Impact
- Innovative Biopolymers for Compostable Diapers
- Biodegradable Polymer Can be Used in Skin Care and in the Agriculture Industry
- Natural Preservative from Mushroom Extract
- Preservative Technology Applicable over a Wide Range of Food and Beverages
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled Dairy Farmer Assistant
- Dairy Farm Assistant Supporting Farms of Varied Size and Capacity
- Innovative, Carbon Capture Technology From Diesel Generators
- Generating Sustainable Ink from Captured Air Pollutants
- Natural Nutritional Supplement Developed by Fermentation Technology
- Fermentation Technology Impacting Nutritional Supplement as well as Biofuel Industry
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q6t5ah