EVERETT, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--“Give the customer more than they expect” is the philosophy that John Fluke built his company on — and that still drives it today. In that spirit, Fluke has revamped its entire line of industrial thermal cameras with more premium features packed into every model, providing higher value for the customer and allowing the company to reduce the number of cameras it offers to simplify the buying process.
These Fluke cameras are optimally engineered to enable industrial professionals to safely, quickly, and easily find, assess, and solve mission-critical problems before they result in downtime, become costly, or even disastrous.
The PTi120 Pocket Thermal Imager from Fluke offers a pocket-sized thermal camera that withstands dirt and moisture. The ability to survive a 1-meter drop offers industrial technicians a durable solution for quick temperature scans of electrical equipment, pumps, motors, building systems, HVAC and process control equipment for hot spots and cold spots that can indicate early signs of trouble.
- The pocket size and the industrial rugged form factor paired with Fluke Connect Asset Tagging and IR-Fusion™ technology offer a powerful combination. Fluke Connect Asset Tagging eliminates the sorting and organizing of infrared images by simply scanning the asset’s QR code or barcode. The touchscreen display offers IR-Fusion which blends a visible light image with an infrared image simply by sliding your finger across the screen.
The Ti400 PRO and TiX500 series Fluke Thermal Cameras bring accessible 640 x 480 resolution, establishing the new baseline for today’s professional industrial imagers.
The new 640 x 480 resolution models include:
- Fluke Ti401 PRO Thermal Camera — the ruggedness and ease of use professionals expect from Fluke plus sharper, crisper images and the highest resolution in its price range
- Fluke TiX501 Thermal Camera — high-definition cameras for exacting reliability inspections, industrial maintenance, building diagnostics, and troubleshooting with 240-degree articulation for tight or difficult to reach spaces
New pricing on 640 x 480 resolution cameras include:
- Fluke Ti480 PRO Thermal Camera — leading edge visual infrared professional camera with intuitive touchscreen interface
- Fluke TiX580 Thermal Camera — high resolution camera with a 5.7-inch responsive touch screen, 240-degree articulation, MultiSharp™ focus and LaserSharp™ focus
Ti400 PRO and TiX500 series Fluke thermal cameras include many of the features needed for obtaining professional quality images:
- MultiSharp Focus — capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view to easily inspect multiple complex targets or targets from varying distances by automatically processing a stack of images focused near and far (available in the Ti480 PRO and TiX580)
- LaserSharp Auto Focus — in-focus images in a matter of seconds using a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus
- Interchangeable Smart Lenses — no calibration required, offering the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment
- Quality optics — to transmit energy and produce high-quality infrared images with 100 percent diamond-turned germanium lenses that have specialty coatings
- Patented IR-Fusion™ technology — see more details by adjusting the level of infrared and visible light
- On-camera image editing and analysis — edit emissivity, enable color alarms and markers, and adjust IR-Fusion®
- Advanced thermal sensitivity — to find subtle temperature differences easily
- Process monitoring — with video recording, live video streaming, remote control, or auto capture
- Fluke Connect™ software — helps manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal), and organize them by piece of equipment
For more information on the new Fluke Industrial Thermal Cameras visit https://www.fluke.com/en-us/products/thermal-imaging.
For information on Fluke tools and applications, or to find the location of a distributor, visit the Fluke Web site at www.fluke.com.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is the world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools and software for measuring and condition monitoring. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, maintenance managers, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot, and maintain industrial, electrical, and electronic equipment and calibration processes.
FLUKE is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation. For more information, visit the Fluke website.