MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Twin Cities Chapter (www.niri-twincities.org) of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) today announced the election of its officers and directors for the 2019-2020 program year, which begins July 1, 2019. Heide Erickson and Bernadette McCormick have been re-elected Co-Presidents. A complete list of the new NIRI Twin Cities Chapter officers and board members is presented below.
Heide Erickson and Bernadette McCormick, current Twin Cities Chapter Co-Presidents, stated, “NIRI Twin Cities continues to provide a wide range of professional development, networking opportunities and activities to help advance the Investor Relations profession. We would like to thank all of the volunteers who give their time and talents to make this possible and our sponsors, who support us in offering high-quality programming.”
Bernadette McCormick, Twin Cities Chapter Co-President, added, “It is an honor to co-lead the Twin Cities Chapter and to build a strong board that is dedicated and committed. We are excited about the upcoming programming year and developing the NIRI Twin Cities chapter leaders as Heide and I are planning to step aside in 2020.”
Please visit our website for a list of our sponsors.
2019-2020 Board of Directors and Committee Members
- Co-President – Heide Erickson, Member in transition
- Co-President – Bernadette McCormick, Business Wire
- VP, Treasurer/Advocacy Ambassador – Tim Sedabres, TCF Financial
- VP, Sponsorship Co-Chair – Andy Hedberg, Ecolab
- VP, Sponsorship Co-Chair – Brad Pogalz, Donaldson Company
- VP, Programs Co-Chair – Peggy James, Polaris Industries
- VP, Programs Co-Chair – Adrienne Brausen, C.H. Robinson
- VP, Membership Co-Chair – Darin Norman, Xcel Energy
- VP, Membership Co-Chair – Brooks Rennie, TCF Financial
- Programs Committee – Lori Lauber, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Programs Committee – Emily Ryan, EQ Shareholder Services
- At-Large Director – Justin Horstman, TCF Financial
- At-Large Director – Jack Nielsen, Cardiovascular Systems
- At-Large Director – Bill Seymour, Entegris
About the NIRI Twin Cities Chapter
Founded in 1969, NIRI is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. The NIRI Twin Cities Chapter has about 60 members. Please visit our website (www.niri-twincities.org) to learn more.