DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fermented Feed Ingredient Market: Focus on Ingredient Type (Amino Acids, Vitamins, Enzymes, Organic Acids, Probiotics), Animal Type, Supply Chain, Emerging Trends and Regulatory Landscape - Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global feed industry has witnessed a massive transformation over the past five years, owing to the increasing urbanization and rapidly rising demand for animal proteins. Market players across the animal feed supply chain are actively working toward the development of sustainable animal production systems.
Moreover, the increasing concern over the use of antimicrobials has further driven the application of nutrigenomics and fermentation techniques for animal feed solutions. Fermented feed ingredients help in addressing specific nutritional deficiencies in animals, along with the improvement in overall performance.
Furthermore, the cost-effectiveness of the feed ingredients produced through fermentation technology is gradually driving the degree of acceptance amongst farmers. With increasing awareness about the nutritional benefits and technological advancement, the demand for fermented feed ingredients is expected to rise globally in the coming future.
This study has been designed to answer some of the most crucial questions about the fermented feed ingredients market:
- What is the global fermented feed ingredients market size in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2023, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023?
- What is the revenue generated for different fermented ingredients such as amino acids, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics, and organic acids?
- What is the revenue generated by the different animal types such as poultry, ruminants, swine, and aquatic animals in the fermented feed ingredients market?
- What is the market size and opportunities of fermented feed ingredients across different regions?
- What is the revenue generated for fermented feed ingredients for different animal and ingredient types in different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global fermented feed ingredients market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to global fermented feed ingredients?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global fermented feed ingredients market?
- Which are the major stakeholders across the animal feed supply chain?
- What kind of new strategies are currently being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the fermented feed ingredients market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for fermented feed ingredients?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Increasing Consumption of Animal Proteins Globally
1.1.2 Growing Awareness of Animal Health
1.1.3 Cost-Effectiveness of Fermentation Technology
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Landscape
1.2.2 High Initial Set-Up Costs
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Fermentation-Based Methionine Production
1.3.2 Increasing Growth in the Asia-Pacific and African region
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.1.2 Business Expansions and Contracts
2.1.3 New Product Launches and Developments
2.1.4 Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
2.1.5 Others (Awards and Recognitions)
2.2 Market Share Analysis
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Attractiveness
3.2 Supply Chain Analysis
3.3 Emerging Trends in the Feed Ingredients Market
3.3.1 Advent of Inorganic Nano-Particles as Feed Ingredients
3.3.2 Probiotics: Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoters
3.4 Regulatory Landscape
3.5 Consortiums and Associations
4 Global Fermented Feed Ingredient Market, (by Ingredient Type)
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations for Analysis and Forecast of the Global Fermented Feed Ingredient Market
4.2 Market Overview
4.3 Amino Acids
4.4 Vitamins and Minerals
4.5 Organic Acid
4.6 Probiotics and Prebiotics
5 Global Fermented Ingredient Market (by Form Type)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Dry Ingredient Form
5.3 Liquid Ingredient Form
6 Global Fermented Feed Ingredient Market, (by Animal Type)
6.1 Market Overview
7 Global Fermented Feed Ingredient Market (by Region)
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America (by Ingredient Type)
7.1.2 North America (by Animal Type)
7.1.3 North America (by Country)
7.4 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
8 Company Profiles
- AB Vista
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Angel Yeast Co., Ltd.
- Balchem Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bluestar Adisseo Company
- Cargill Inc.
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- CJ Corp.
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fermented Nutrition Corporation
- Kemin Industries
- Kent Nutrition Group
- Kerry Group
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Lonza Group AG
- Lallemand Inc.
- Novozymes A/S
- Novus International
- SweetPro Feeds
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p03apu