MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CareCloud, the platform for high-growth medical groups, today provided a quarterly update on the company’s modern enterprise cloud platform.
“We’ve invested heavily in building the technology infrastructure that medical groups need to grow in an increasingly complex healthcare environment,” said Ken Comée, CareCloud CEO. “It’s exciting to see clients embrace the advanced technology we’re bringing to market and to see the remarkable impact it is having on their businesses.”
Among the results achieved in the first quarter of 2019:
Leading indicators show that medical groups are leveraging CareCloud’s open API in many new ways to support their strategies for patient health outcomes and practice growth.
- Reached a new record number of daily API calls with over 2.15 million calls per day, representing a 20 percent increase from just 6 months ago.
- Welcomed PatientPop and LumaHealth to the CareCloud partnership program to make these innovative technologies available to medical group clients.
- Saw the highest ever share of clients (27 percent) using at least one partner to extend the capabilities of the CareCloud platform to support their practice.
- Integrated the first ever client-developed app with CareCloud Charts.
“I developed CareCloud Schedule as a companion app to our CareCloud EHR to better visualize my clinic schedule from any location,” said Reid Wainess, MD, Partner, Acuity Eye Group. “CareCloud has made it incredibly easy for clinician developers like myself to integrate our apps with their platform and I’d encourage others with a great idea to give it a try.”
CareCloud reached new performance milestones in support of a rapidly growing client base of medical groups utilizing the company’s electronic health record, patient experience, practice management and revenue cycle management technology.
- Welcomed nearly 400 new providers to one or more CareCloud solutions.
- Processed the most claims on a quarterly basis in the company’s history at 3.4 million.
- Billed the highest amount of total claims within a single quarter on behalf of revenue cycle management clients at $420 million.
- Achieved a First Pass No Response Rate of 1.0%, a company all-time best and critical indicator for the speed of claims submission and payment remittance.
To learn more about CareCloud or to become a development partner, visit carecloud.com or send a message to email@example.com.
CareCloud is the leading provider of cloud-based revenue cycle management, practice management (PM), electronic health record (EHR), patient experience management (PXM), and telemedicine solutions for high-growth medical groups. CareCloud helps clients increase profitability, streamline workflow and improve patient care nationwide. The company currently manages more than $4.5 billion in annualized accounts receivable on its integrated clinical and financial platform. To learn more about CareCloud, visit www.carecloud.com.