DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Managed Service Provider Services: North America Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
We expect that MSPs will be one of the fastest-growing routes to market; their revenue will grow at a CAGR of 12% between 2018 and 2023 and will account for 13% of the North American ICT market by 2023.
Managed service providers (MSPs) have a large and rapidly expanding opportunity. We expect that MSPs will account for 13% of the USD900 billion ICT market in North America by 2023. This report provides forecasts for nine different ICT service categories, with more-granular detail on the three most important service categories for MSPs: IT and managed services, infrastructure and business applications.
This report provides:
- forecasts for nine different high-level service categories from 2018-2023
- cloud and on-premises revenue growth comparisons
- forecasts for spending across businesses of different sizes
- more-granular forecasts for the service categories that are most important to MSPs: IT and managed services, infrastructure and business applications.
Key Topics Covered
MSPs' revenue will grow at a CAGR of 12% between 2018 and 2023, driven
by IT and managed services, business applications and infrastructure
- MSPs in NA will generate USD120 billion of revenue in 2023, which is around 13% of the total ICT market in the region
- IT and managed services, infrastructure and business applications account for 78% of MSPs' revenue in NA and are expected to deliver significant revenue growth
- MSPs' core target market is businesses with around 10-250 employees in NA, but businesses of all sizes offer revenue growth opportunities
- IT and managed services: this category accounts for most of MSPs' revenue in NA and 65% of this revenue comes from support and consulting services
- Infrastructure is one of the largest and fastest-growing components of MSPs' portfolios, driven by the growing demand for cloud server and networking services
- Business applications revenue will increase at a CAGR of 20% in NA between 2018 and 2023, driven by basic SaaS such as email and productivity suites
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7qzbj6