DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thai Automotive Market Regulations, Growth Indicators, and Forecast, Q3 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This growth insight is part of an ongoing quarterly tracker that monitors the trends and developments in the Thai automotive market. It uses multi-level secondary as well as primary sources for data collation. This includes country-level official associations/federations, government authorities, country subject experts, and third-party sources (international/regional organizations).
This growth insight offers an overview of the market for Q3 2018 and discusses factors that will influence it in the short and the long term. In Q3, the Thai automotive market was propelled by the rising demand for passenger vehicles, particularly eco cars and sports utility vehicles (SUVs).
In this study, total industry volume, segment volume, and share, passenger vehicles' sub-segment volume share, passenger vehicle market share by brand, commercial vehicles' sub-segment volume share, and commercial vehicle market share by the brand are discussed.
In-depth information about the market in Q3 2018, including year-on-year segment volume and market share as of Q3 2018, activities of market participants, the launch of new models, and key regulatory developments, is provided. Market outlook is also discussed, including key drivers and restraints, market canvas up to 2025, 2018 market specifics, and assessment of 2018 market specifics as of Q3 2018.
Key Topics Covered
- Key Findings
- Research Data Collection and Analysis Methodology
- Segment Volume and Share
- PVs' Sub-Segment Volume Share
- PVs' Market Share by Brand
- CVs' Sub-Segment Volume Share
- CVs' Market Share by Brand
- YoY Segment Volume as of Q3 2018
- PVs' Sub-Segment Volume Share as of Q3 2018
- PVs' Market Share by Brand as of Q3 2018
- CVs' Sub-Segment Volume Share as of Q3 2018
- CVs' Market Share by Brand as of Q3 2018
- Market Participant Activities-Q3 2018
- New Models Launched
- Key Regulatory Developments-July 2018
- Key Regulatory Developments-August 2018
- Key Regulatory Developments-September 2018
- Market Canvas and 2018 Market Specifics
- Market Canvas Up to 2025
- 2018 Market Specifics
- Assessment of 2018 Market Specifics as of Q3 2018
- 2018 Market Outlook as of Q3 2018
Conclusions and Key Takeaways
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q1cv1d