This interactive capital raising workshop is an in-depth full-day training workshop to help get into place your full suite of marketing materials, review best practices in this area, avoid top mistakes, and have an advantage over others when it comes to investor relations collateral.
Most investment firms do not have a compelling one liner, don't know what to include on a one-pager, make common key visual element mistakes, and have materials that just don't do their experience justice.
Here are some things you will leave with by attending the Pitch Prep workshop:
1. Identify the missing 15 investor pitch assets and 9 marketing materials components you may be missing through our worksheets and small group exercises.
2. Avoid the reason why most marketing materials take 3-5 pages to do what you can do with a single sentence.
3. How to do your homework so investors aren't forced to by changing the goal of your positioning and mindset. Many firms do not have a one-pager yet it is more important than your pitch deck, come and find out why.
4. Take advantage of our understanding of capital raising and pitch decks after working with ultra-wealthy investors for 12 years, signing over $1B+ worth of advisory agreements, and interacting with 40,000 investment professionals year.
5. Learn how to use your materials to maximize the 3 trust curves needed to close a deal and dynamically navigate investor relationships, these 3 curves should be considered before every investor communication is sent.
6. Audit what you have currently in place to plug the holes, improve each piece, and have a marked competitive advantage over those who have not. You will leave with a completely new perspective on what needs to be said in your materials and why.
This program is fast-paced, includes a worksheet you will complete throughout the workshop, and small group exercises so you can trade ideas and tools with your peers while moving through the workshop content.
Who Should Attend:
Past attendees of our events and workshops have included investment funds, real estate and private equity independent sponsors, private bankers and wealth managers, capital raising consultants and third-party marketers, investment industry service providers who want to position themselves and their firms, and investment bankers and M&A brokers looking to get more deals done every year. Wealthy families with multiple operating entities looking for a marketing and investor relations edge.
10:00am - 10:30am Marketing vs. Pitching Materials vs. Positioning
10:30am - 11:00am Articulating Contextual Investment Proposition (CIPJ)
11:00am -11:45am Pitch Materials Scoring Exercise - each component
11:45am - 12.00pm The Ultimate Catalyst Become a Celebrity - (It's not what you think it is!) Clint Arthur, Celebrity Entrepreneur
12.00pm - 1:00pm Lunch & Networking
1:00pm - 1:30pm Materials Components
1:30pm - 2.00pm Key Visuals
2.00pm - 2.30pm Social Media, Videos & Speaking
2.30pm - 3:30pm Wordsmithing - 5 strategies to employ
3:30pm - 4:00pm Tools, Resources & Outsourcing
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8fdq80