TYSONS CORNER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics and mobility software, today reiterated its belief that MicroStrategy’s platform is the best option for organizations looking for stability and innovation in a BI and analytics solution, following the recent announcements of the acquisitions of Tableau by Salesforce and Looker by Google.
“MicroStrategy’s independence, focus, and innovation put us in a unique position to offer companies a better alternative,” said Marge Breya, Senior Executive Vice President and CMO, MicroStrategy Incorporated. “We have staying power. For nearly 30 years, we have been focused on BI and analytics as our core business. Our independence and longevity continue to reassure our customers that we are the preferred partner for their analytics and mobility needs for the long term.”
MicroStrategy 2019™: The Open and Comprehensive Solution
MicroStrategy 2019 is the world’s first and only platform for Federated Analytics, Transformational Mobility, and HyperIntelligence™. It is an open and complete offering—delivering Modern Analytics that can be deployed on multiple private or public cloud platforms—and it’s married with a proven methodology designed to make analytics and mobility applications successful and every enterprise a more Intelligent Enterprise™.
MicroStrategy 2019 is designed to address the most demanding use cases and go beyond modern BI to deliver HyperIntelligence, a new category of analytics that empowers more users across the workforce by delivering intelligence through zero-click experiences. A proprietary Enterprise Semantic Graph™ provides a Google-like, searchable index for enterprise data assets. It categorizes and federates data investments in real-time, constantly enriching the index with location intelligence and usage telemetry. It fuels AI experiences through contextual, personalized recommendations and insights that users can trust.
With its semantic graph as a foundation, MicroStrategy 2019 can deliver a single version of the truth across hundreds of data sources and business systems, including Snowflake, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, and more. Additionally, the platform offers connectors to front-end tools Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI, as well as a broader set of REST APIs that allows users who rely on various tools and business applications to leverage the trusted, governed datasets.
MicroStrategy 2019 also continues to be the platform of choice for many of the Fortune 500 for its unique ability to support a broad set of analytical applications and functions, built on an open platform and delivering a single source of truth that is role-based, trusted, and secure. MicroStrategy 2019 uniquely offers:
- 200+ connectors to the most popular databases and business applications.
- A comprehensive set of REST APIs that makes it easy to embed the platform in packaged and custom applications, workflows, and devices.
- Provisions to deploy within AWS or Microsoft Azure in under 30 minutes, with a centralized cloud console that allows administrators to easily manage, monitor, and schedule routine tasks for the full enterprise platform.
- Comprehensive platform administration, security, and architecture including role-based access to both row and column data.
- Ability to scale with large datasets and deliver rapid response times.
- A full suite of capabilities including enterprise-class reporting, automated distribution, advanced analytics, and integrated mobile application development in a single platform.
- Integrated digital identity solutions that deliver seamless, user-friendly authentication and real-time telemetry applications for location intelligence.
A Recognized Industry Leader
MicroStrategy 2019 continues to be recognized across the analyst community as an industry leader, with recent accolades that include the following:
- MicroStrategy Scores Highest in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms Report
- MicroStrategy Recognized as the Sole Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
- MicroStrategy Named a Technology Innovation Leader by Dresner Advisory Services for the Second Consecutive Year
- Ventana Research Ranks MicroStrategy the #1 Overall Value Index Leader in Embedded Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Ventana Research Names MicroStrategy the #1 Overall Value Index Leader in Mobile Analytics and Business Intelligence
“Today’s leaders, no matter where they are positioned along their Intelligent Enterprise journey, need to understand that independence, innovation, focus, and trust are absolutely integral qualities their analytics vendor must possess. When businesses choose an open, comprehensive platform, organizations can easily share insights with their entire workforce, accelerate decision-making, and capitalize on growth opportunities. And we have been here for three decades, pioneering innovations and leading the charge for the next-generation of enterprise intelligence,” added Breya.
To learn how MicroStrategy 2019 can help your organization become a more Intelligent Enterprise, request a demo today.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics and mobility software and services. Our mission is to make every enterprise a more Intelligent Enterprise. MicroStrategy 2019 delivers modern analytics on an open, comprehensive enterprise platform designed to drive business results with Federated Analytics, Transformational Mobility, and HyperIntelligence. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy 2019, HyperIntelligence, Intelligent Enterprise, and Enterprise Semantic Graph are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.