DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Flow Sensors, Radar, Laser Sensors, Wearable Sensors, Water Quality Monitoring Sensors, Fabric Sensors, and Photodetectors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles innovations in flow sensors, radar, laser sensors, wearable sensors, water quality monitoring sensors, fabric sensors, and photodetectors.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing.
Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- More Accurate Medical Ventilator Flow Sensing
- Novel Biometric Technology for Payment and Access Control
- Beam Steering 3D Radar for Autonomous Driving
- Smart Sensor for Tire Monitoring
- Wearable Respiratory Sensor for Monitoring Pulmonary Conditions
- Novel Photodetector for Infrared Cameras
- Novel Sensor for Monitoring Water Quality
- Distributed Sensor for Oil & Gas Pipeline Monitoring
- 2D Laser Scanner Eases Integration
- Accurate Carbon Dioxide Measurement
- Internet-of-Things Sensor Platform Eliminates Batteries
- Ultrafast Hydrogen Sensor for Vehicles
- Smart Sensor Fabric Supports Physical Therapy
- Novel Beam-Splitting Lidar
- Rugged Industrial Vision Sensing
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oy13vk