DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Hospital Care Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players and financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Hospital Care Partnering 2014 to 2019 provides the full collection of Hospital Care disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Hospital Care disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Hospital Care deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Hospital Care deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Hospital Care partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Global Hospital Care Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Hospital Care dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Hospital Care deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Hospital Care deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 700 Hospital Care deal records
- The leading Hospital Care deals by value since 2014
- Most active Hospital Care dealmakers since 2014
Available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Hospital Care dealmaking
2.2. Hospital Care partnering over the years
2.3. Hospital Care partnering by deal type
2.4. Hospital Care partnering by industry sector
2.5. Hospital Care partnering by stage of development
2.6. Hospital Care partnering by technology type
2.7. Hospital Care partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 - Financial deal terms for Hospital Care partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Hospital Care partnering
3.3. Hospital Care partnering headline values
3.4. Hospital Care deal upfront payments
3.5. Hospital Care deal milestone payments
3.6. Hospital Care royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Hospital Care deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Hospital Care partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Hospital Care
4.4. Top Hospital Care deals by value
Chapter 5 - Hospital Care contract document directory
5.2. Hospital Care partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Hospital Care dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Hospital Care therapeutic target
Appendix 1 - Directory of Hospital Care deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2019
Appendix 2 - Directory of Hospital Care deals by deal type 2014 to 2019
Appendix 3 - Directory of Hospital Care deals by stage of development 2014 to 2019
Appendix 4 - Directory of Hospital Care deals by technology type 2014 to 2019
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/505dx3