DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019 report provides an understanding and access to the gene therapy partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
This report provides details of the latest gene therapy, oligonucletides including aptamers agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter gene therapy partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors gene therapy technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all gene therapy partnering deals announced since 2014 including financial terms where available including over 220 links to online deal records of actual gene therapy partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in gene therapy dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of gene therapy deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life gene therapy deals
- Access to over 220 gene therapy deals
- The leading gene therapy deals by value since 2014
- Most active gene therapy dealmakers since 2014
- The leading gene therapy partnering resources
In Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
Specific therapy and technology target
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Gene therapy dealmaking
2.2. Gene therapy partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Gene therapy dealmakers
2.4. Gene therapy partnering by deal type
2.5. Gene therapy partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Gene therapy partnering
2.6.1 Gene therapy partnering headline values
2.6.2 Gene therapy deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Gene therapy deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Gene therapy royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Gene therapy deals
3.2. Top Gene therapy deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Gene therapy dealmakers
4.2. Most active Gene therapy dealmakers
4.3. Most active Gene therapy partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Gene therapy contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Gene therapy contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Gene therapy dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
8.2. Partnering events
8.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Gene therapy deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Gene therapy deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Gene therapy deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Gene therapy deals by therapy area
Central Nervous System
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qnlh64