DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Spray on Coatings, Drag Resistant Coatings, Slippery Coatings, and Anti-microbial Coatings" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) highlights a functional coating for the flexible packaging industry, which would enable better machine-readable black-on-white codes. Another technology talks about liquid-impregnated surfaces for enabling mobility of the yield stress fluids on the container surface without shearing. An Anti-Reflective coating, which makes transparent plastics invisible to reduce the glare on electronic devices, is also developed. Finally, the nano-coating of boron nitride (BN), which doubles the life of batteries has also been highlighted in this issue.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and superhydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings, and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Profile 1: Solvent-based Functional Coatings for Flexible Packaging Printers
- Laser-reactive Coatings Find Usage in Traceability of Products
Profile 2: Spray-on Coatings for Shedding Ice from Surfaces
- Ice-repellent Coatings are in High Demand in the Automotive and Aerospace Industries
Profile 3: A Drag Resistant Paint to Enhance the Fuel Efficiency in Aircraft
- Laser Technology Shows Promise for Use in the Material Processing Industry
Profile 4: Slippery Coating Enhances the Mobility of Yield Stress Fluids
- Developed Coating likely to Find Adoption across Industries
Profile 5: Anti-bacterial Coating Developed Using Cooking Oil
- Oil coating Will Have a High Impact on Food Processing Equipment
Profile 6: Coating Mimicking Beetle Scales Offers Extra Whiteness
- The Bio-based coating Finds Maximum Usage in the Food and Beverage Industry
Profile 7: Protective Coating for Mildew Free Decks
- The Coatings Find Application in the Decking and Flooring Industry
Profile 8: Anti-reflective Coating that Makes Transparent Plastic Invisible
- Anti-reflective Coating Promotes Better Efficiency in Solar Panel and Optical Industries
Profile 9: Electrochemical Passivation of Lead Pipes in Drinking Water Systems
- Novel Coating Method Makes Water Safe for Distribution
Profile 10: Boron Nitride Coating for Stabilizing Electrolytes in Lithium Batteries
- Lithium Metal-proof Vest Enhances Battery Life and Performance
Profile 11: Simple and Cost-efficient Method Enabling Uniform Deposition of Metal Oxide Nanocoatings
- The Highly Versatile Photodeposition Process Can Find Application in a Wide Range of Industries
Profile 12: Biological Cell Membrane Nanocoating on Magnetic Nanoparticles for Drug Discovery
- The Platform Based on Cell-membrane Coating Will be Adopted in the Pharmaceutical Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/94t8bz