DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Water and Wastewater Treatment, Digital Oil Fields, and Oil Spill Reclamation" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
This issue of Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations in the purification of water and treatment of wastewater in the oil and gas sector using proprietary, modular, and scalable treatment processes. The TOE focuses on the implementation of digitization technologies through artificial intelligence and machine learning, which will expedite the process of discovering new oil fields and will also aid in the real-time monitoring of oil and gas pipelines. The TOE also features innovations based on oil spill reclamation using oleophilic polyurethane foams.
Additionally, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of electrodialysis reversal processes and anion exchange resins for water purification in the oil and gas sector. The TOE also focuses on innovations that improve safety in drilling using managed pressure drilling processes.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
- Graphene-based Coating Enhances Existing Water Filtration
- Graphene Oxide Technology Reduces Cost of Produced Water Treatment
- Electrodialysis Reversal with Advanced Ion Exchange Membrane
- Wastewater Treatment Reduces Industrial Environment Footprint
- Anion Exchange Nano-Resin for Sustainable Water Purification
- Nano-resin is Essential to Promote Sustainable Water Treatment
- Proprietary Produced Water Treatment Solutions Assisting Enhanced Oil Recovery
- SmartMOD Systems can Enhance Produced Water Treatment and Oil Recovery with Reduced CAPEX and OPEX
- Modular and Scalable Solutions for the Treatment of Surface Discharge Wastewater in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Next-generation Decentralized Solutions for Oil & Gas Wastewater Treatment
- Utilization of Orbital Intelligence and Machine Learning for Enhancing Digitization of the Oil & Gas Sector
- Mining of Oil and Gas Data Will Be Enhanced by the Use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Well Integrity Solution Offers Significant Cost Savings
- Attractive Opportunities for Well Intervention Systems
- Automated Subsea Testing Tool Results in Cost Savings
- Improved Personnel Safety by Adherence to Standards
- Enhanced Safety with Managed Pressure Drilling
- Asia-Pacific and Europe Attractive for MPD
- Intelligent Artificial Intelligence-Driven Well Planning Software for Shale Operators
- Highly Functional Polyurethane Foam for Oil Spill Reclamation
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/spxedk