DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Farm Produce Preservation, Food Processing, Nutraceuticals, Crop Protection, and Wastewater Treatment" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features innovations related to degradation of plastics using catalysts and the use of algal species for the removal of micro pollutants from treated effluents. The TOE also features innovations based on unique proprietary platforms that generate bioactive peptides used for the manufacture of nutraceuticals.
Additionally, the TOE provides intelligence on sustainable alternatives to conventionally used refrigerants and fungicides that can mitigate the environmental risks associated with them. The TOE also focuses on a low cost microbial testing system, biodegradable and sustainable polyamide fibers, and cost-effective natural food colors.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Key Topics Covered
- Low Cost, Paid Microbial Testing System Using Smart Droplet Technology
- Fast and Accurate Microbial Testing Has the Potential to Impact the Food and Water Supply Industry
- Biodegradable and Sustainable Polyamide Fibers
- Biodegradable Nylon Degrades in 5 years in Landfill Conditions, Reducing the Environmental Impact and Waste
- Innovative Technology Solving Strain Heterogeneity Problem in Fermentation
- Patented Technology that Improves the Production Efficiency of the Protein Fermentation Process
- Cost-and Energy-Efficient Fruit and Vegetable Preservation Without Cooling
- Post Harvest Storage Solution has Potential to Increase Food Security and Farming Incomes
- Innovative, Cost-effective Technology Producing Natural Food Colors
- Cost-effective Betalain Production will be Fuelling the Natural Food Color Industry
- Low Sodium Salt Technology that does not Compromise on Taste
- Low Sodium Salt Technology Can Avoid Cardiovascular Diseases, Premature Deaths and Overall Healthcare Costs
- Utilization of Catalysts for the Degradation of Plastics without any Pre-treatment
- Catalytic Degradation of Plastics has a Positive Impact on the Marine Ecosystem
- Utilization of Algal Species for the Removal of Micro Pollutants from Treated Effluents
- Removal of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Enables Use of Treated Effluents in Agriculture and Landscaping
- Proprietary Platforms for the Generation of Unique Bioactive Peptides to Manufacture Nutraceuticals
- Natural Ingredients and Scalable Processes Will be Used to Manufacture Nutritive Compound
- Eco-friendly Alternative for Refrigerants
- Novel Energy-efficient Technique to Convert Algae to Biocrude
- Environment-friendly Biofungicides for Improved Crop Protection
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pj8ml6