SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning, talent management and talent experience software, today announced the winners of its 2019 Partner Awards presented at Cornerstone Convergence, the company's 17th annual client conference.
Winning partners were selected based on a variety of factors, including the scope of business opportunities they were involved in, their ability to collaborate on integrated talent management initiatives, and the level of value and support they brought to Cornerstone clients.
The 2019 Partner Award winners are:
- Americas Commercial Co-Sell Partner of the Year: Bluewater
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Workplace by Facebook
- Content Partner of the Year: TED
- Foundation Partner of the Year: eSkillz
- Global Sales Partner of the Year: Alight
- Growth Partner: eSkillz
- Latin America Partner of the Year: TEC360
- Partner Marketing Excellence: DXC Technology
- Private Equity Partner of the Year: Francisco Partners
- Public Sector Co-Sell Partner of the Year: Educe Group
- Referral Partner of the Year: ADP
- Services Excellence: Bluewater
- Technology Partner of the Year: Ellucian
Cornerstone’s products and services are used by more than 3,500 clients and over 42 million users across the globe to help employees excel in their roles. Its clients touch all industries and range from multi-national enterprises and mid-market companies to public sector organizations, education institutions and non-profit entities.
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization’s greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.