DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Retail Bakeries in the U.S. (13th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis.
The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Health and Dieting Trends Reshape the Industry
- Organic Bakery Product Sales
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Gluten- and Allergen-Free Options Attract More Consumers
- Bakery-Cafes Still Among Hottest Foodservice Segments
- Retail Bakery Sales Trends
- Product-by-Product Sales Analysis
- State Sales Trends
- Number and Location of Retail Bakeries
- Average Sales Per Bakery and Gross Margins
- Competition from In-Store Bakeries
- Consumer Price Trends for Bakery Products
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Bakery Products
- Economy's Impact on Sales
Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Retail Bakeries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c1xc6p