Vawoo is the one of a kind vape marketplace, launched since 2018. On the surface it seems that it’s a big retail store that offers to UK customers more than 5000 products of 350 vape brands. But when digging into details it becomes clear that Vawoo is both B2B and B2C oriented website, which allows certified UK vape manufacturers and distributors to create their stores on the platform and sell directly to the customers nationwide. Now all the vaping assortment, placed on the websites with Shopify ecommerce software, can be easily listed on Vawoo marketplace.
The Vawoo-Shopify integration enables Vawoo business partners to link their online stores powered by Shopify with their Vawoo accounts. This exponentially saves time and human resources in the process of store building on the marketplace. Also the integration makes it fast and easy when setting up a store on Vawoo, and very comfortable to streamline any inside operations by managing inventory and sales reporting in a single system.
Among Vawoo-Shopify connector features are the following:
- The registration and store building on Vawoo by means of Shopify synchronization take as much as 15 minutes;
- The sales process on Vawoo is fully operated from the Shopify account;
- Shopify will show available inventory levels from the linked outlet.
- All the orders placed on Vawoo will automatically pass back into the Shopify account;
- The process is fully automated. Each new seller has a dedicated manager who will accomplish the integration and help get the store on the marketplace up and running in a short time;
- The payment is automatically transferred to the PayPal Business Account by means of instant payment system.
All needed for the integration are some credentials like the API key, password, domain name and full shop name from the Shopify account. All these easy steps will be guided by a dedicated manager as well.
Shopify-Vawoo connector is acting as a bridge between the first vape marketplace in the UK and Shopify, providing more sales opportunities.