OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best will sponsor the Association of Insurance Compliance Professional’s (AICP) Mid-Atlantic Chapter E-day on June 21, 2019, at the Crowne Plaza Princeton, in Princeton, NJ.
Scott Jordan, product manager, will be attending and available to discuss:
- Best’s State Rate Filings®, a resource offering millions of policy rate, rule and form filings for property/casualty lines;
- Best’s Financial Suite, a family of databases that provide detailed financial statement data and credit ratings for thousands of insurers worldwide;
- Best’s Insurance Reports®, comprehensive reports and analytical tools for understanding insurers’ and reinsurers’ financial strength and credit risk;
- Best’s Insurance News & Analysis, a streamlined portal for access to global insurance news, critical analysis and thought leadership;
- Best’s Key Rating Guide®, a database that provides the latest Best’s Credit Ratings and key financial figures for thousands of insurers, with the ability for users to create reports for client presentations; and
- Best’s Underwriting and Loss Control Center, an online resource composed of detailed reports to help users assess risk and recommend loss control measures for hundreds of businesses and industries.
Additional information on our full line of products is available at www.ambest.com/sales.
More information about the AICP Mid-Atlantic Chapter E-day is available at https://bit.ly/2WcFzRD.
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best’s Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit http://www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.