DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fresh Vegetables Market in South Africa: Business Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents analysis of fresh vegetables market in South Africa.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in South Africa.
- Fresh Vegetables market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the fresh vegetables market in South Africa.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered
1. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. FRESH VEGETABLES MARKET IN SOUTH AFRICA
2.1. Overview of fresh vegetables market
2.2. Producers of fresh vegetables in South Africa, including contact details and product range
3. SOUTH AFRICA FOREIGN TRADE IN FRESH VEGETABLES
3.1. Export and import of potatoes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of tomatoes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of onions, shallots, leeks, garlic: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of cauliflowers, headed broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbages, cabbages kohlrabi: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of lettuces: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of carrots, turnips, celery, beets, radishes, horseradishes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of cucumbers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of artichokes, asparagus, aubergines: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of courgettes, spinach, sweet peppers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.10. Export and import of olives: volume, structure, dynamics
3.11. Export and import of cassava, sweet potatoes: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
5. CONSUMERS OF FRESH VEGETABLES IN SOUTH AFRICA MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fresh Vegetables in South Africa
5.2. Fresh Vegetables consumers in South Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v3oyxc