ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KontrolFreek®, performance gaming accessory pioneer, today announced Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - A.D.S. Performance Thumbsticks®.
KontrolFreek Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - A.D.S. Performance Thumbsticks® are available for pre-order on KontrolFreek.com for $17.99. All KontrolFreek.com pre-orders made through June 4, 2019 will include a free exclusive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Special Forces Patch while supplies last. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - A.D.S. Performance Thumbsticks will be available on June 11, 2019 for Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One through KontrolFreek.com and select global retailers including Best Buy, GameStop, and Amazon.com.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
Performance Thumbstick Design
- Made with KontrolFreek’s proprietary composite material for added comfort.
- Laser-etched design inspired by Modern Warfare.
- Unique “smoke” color for inspired gameplay.
Complements Modern Warfare Gameplay
- Ideal for mid-to-long range combat scenarios.
- High-rise stems reduce the amount of force required for thumbstick movements, decreasing hand fatigue.
The Science Behind KontrolFreek Performance Thumbsticks
- Proprietary material and laser-etched design enhance grip and comfort while gaming.
- Performance Thumbsticks increase standard controller thumbsticks’ range of motion by up to 120 percent for added control and accuracy.
- The combination of materials and ergonomics helps increase player KDR by 26 percent on average.
“Through our continuing collaboration with Call of Duty®, KontrolFreek worked closely with developer Infinity Ward to create an advanced gaming accessory that honors the visceral, intense and gripping experience this release is known for,” said Ashish Mistry, CEO of KontrolFreek. “With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - A.D.S., we combined cutting edge materials, timeless thematic design elements and the latest in ergonomics to create something Call of Duty fans will really love.”
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward.
Headquartered in Atlanta, KontrolFreek® is a global performance gaming gear brand with products available online and in over 9,000 stores across 40 countries. The company’s innovative product line of Performance Thumbsticks® and Grips for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch maximize comfort, player performance and accuracy to enhance the overall gaming experience. KontrolFreek’s position in the industry also gave it the unique chance to be one of the first brands to endorse professional gaming in its infancy and continues to do so through esports team sponsorships and entry-level opportunities like the Esports Ascenders program.