DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2019" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 22, 10, 3, 10, 6 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6, 3, 7 and 1 molecules, respectively.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Therapeutics Assessment
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Drug Profiles
- Dormant Projects
- Discontinued Products
- Product Development Milestones
- Advenchen Laboratories LLC
- Ambrx Inc
- Apollomics Inc
- Argenx SE
- Ascentage Pharma Group Corp Ltd
- Atara Biotherapeutics Inc
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc
- BeiGene Ltd
- Biomics Biotechnologies Co Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- Celgene Corp
- Cell Medica Ltd
- Eureka Therapeutics Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- FLX Bio Inc
- Immunomic Therapeutics Inc
- Incyte Corp
- Innovent Biologics Inc
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd
- MedImmune LLC
- Merck & Co Inc
- Merck KGaA
- Molecular Partners AG
- Neonc Technologies Inc
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd
- Oxford Vacmedix UK Ltd
- PNP Therapeutics Inc
- Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co Ltd
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Soricimed Biopharma Inc
- Systimmune Inc
- Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd
- Vectorite Biomedical Inc
- Viracta Therapeutics Inc
- Xencor Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/liecpf