AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Silicon Integration Initiative, a leading research and development joint venture that provides standard interoperability solutions for integrated circuit design tools, announced today the election of the 2019-2020 board of directors. Board members will be introduced at the Si2 Member Meeting and Reception during the Design Automation Conference, June 3, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m., Las Vegas Westgate Hotel, Ballroom F.
Joining the Si2 Board this year is:
- ANSYS—Vik Kulkarni, vice president and Chief Strategist, ANSYS Inc.
Re-elected board members are:
- Cadence Design Systems—Stanley Krolikoski, fellow, Strategic Alliances
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES—Richard Trihy, vice president, Design Enablement
- Google—Roger Carpenter, Hardware Engineer
- IBM—Leon Stok, vice president, Electronic Design Automation Technologies
- Intel—Rahul Goyal, vice president, Technology and Manufacturing Group and director, Research and Development Strategic Enabling
- Mentor, a Siemens Business—Mick Tegethoff, director of Product Marketing for Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF IC Verification Solutions
- Qualcomm Technologies—Udi Landen, vice president of Engineering
- Samsung Electronics—Seungbum Ko, vice president, Electronics Design Technology Team
- Synopsys—David DeMaria, vice president, Corporate Marketing
- Texas Instruments—Keith Green, distinguished member of the technical staff, Analog Technology Development
Details on the Si2 Member Meeting and Reception and other Si2 DAC activities are available at http://www.si2.org/dac_2019/.
Founded in 1988, Si2 is a leading research and development joint venture that provides standard interoperability solutions for integrated circuit design tools. All Si2 activities are carried out under the auspices of the The National Cooperative Research and Production Act of 1993, the fundamental law that defines R&D joint ventures and offers them a large measure of protection against federal antitrust laws. The Si2 international membership includes semiconductor foundries, fabless manufacturers, and EDA companies.