DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fuel Cards in Germany, 2018: Market & Competitor Data and Insights Into the Commercial Fuel Card Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Total fleet card volumes rose by 1.9% in 2017 to total 5,884 million liters, continuing the upward trend that started in 2014.
Fuel Cards in Germany 2018 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Germany.
- The total number of service stations in Germany rose by 0.5% in 2017 to reach 14,490. Over 42,724 new fuel cards were issued in 2017, contributing to a total of 5,383,110in the market. Of those cards, 48% were held by fleet vehicles and 52% CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 3.6% between 2018 and 2022, reaching 5.6 billion liters in 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Key Topics Covered
- Top 5 Market Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
- AGIP (ENI)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/avb3bv