DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "6-Hour Virtual Seminar on eCTD Submissions of INDNDA to the US FDA, EU and Canada" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This webinar will provide you with information to ensure that you are ready for implementing the mandated requirements of the CTD/eCTD. This webinar will provide you with information to ensure that you are ready for implementing the mandated requirements of the CTD/eCTD.
The international agreement to assemble all Quality, Safety and Efficacy information for a drug or biologic product into a common format (called the CTD - Common Technical Document) has improved the speed and efficiency for companies working in global development programs and clarified expectations by regulatory bodies.
Reformatting for multiple submissions is substantially limited. The CTD has improved the regulatory review processes and enabled implementation of good review practices. The eCTD has increased efficiency for reviewers and improved submission times. Beginning in May 2017, the eCTD will be required in the US for all marketing applications.
Who Should Attend:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Regulatory Operations
- Anyone responsible for providing content for the CTD
Lecture 1 - CTD > eCTD
- Overview of the drug development program and source of relevant submission documents
- Discussion of the roles and responsibilities for CTD preparation
- Review of the CTD content & format requirements
- Implementing tools for the project management of CTD preparation and publishing
Lecture 2 - eCTD Preparation
- Technical requirements for an eCTD submission
- Document naming requirements
- Building the folder structure
- Publishing each document, module & submission
- Tools for tracking and managing eCTD content
- Performing quality checks on the eCTD
- Lifecycle management: Updating content (amendments, supplements, variations, etc.)
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tnp9kg