DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insights Into the World Market for Specimen Retrieval 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The specimen retrieval systems market is projected to reach USD 289.6 million by 2024 from USD 230.2 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.7%.
This report studies the specimen retrieval systems market based on type, introducer size, application, end user, and regions. The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth. It evaluates opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders. The report also studies micro-markets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total specimen retrieval systems market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
The growth of the specimen retrieval systems market is mainly due to the rising prevalence of diseases, which, in turn, has boosted the volume of MIS procedures conducted globally. Rising awareness has also played a part in supporting the use of specimen retrieval systems. In the coming years, emerging markets are expected to be key growth hotspots for specimen retrieval systems, as developed countries reach saturation.
However, the high prices of these systems also put them beyond the reach of a large chunk of end users in emerging markets; this may affect overall market growth in the coming years. In this report, the specimen retrieval systems market is further segmented based on application, type, end user, introducer size, and region.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the specimen retrieval systems offered by the top 10 players in the specimen retrieval systems market. The report analyzes the market by type, introducer size, end user, application, and region
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various specimen retrieval systems across key geographic regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the specimen retrieval systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the specimen retrieval systems market
- Growing Demand for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Awareness Programs for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Growth Potential of Emerging Economies
- Restricted Access to Systems in Emerging Countries
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Specimen Retrieval Systems Market, By Type
7 Specimen Retrieval Systems Market, By Introducer Size
8 Specimen Retrieval Systems Market, By Application
9 Specimen Retrieval Systems Market, By End-user
10 Specimen Retrieval Systems Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Applied Medical Resources Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Conmed Corporation.
- Genicon, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Purple Surgical
- Teleflex Incorporated
- The Cooper Companies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rg0ntp