DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Material Handling Equipment Market in Biomass Power Plant 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The material handling equipment market will register a CAGR of over 7% by 2023.
The continuous rise in government support for renewable energy including biomass power is one of the key factors expected to trigger the market growth during the forecast period.
Several governments are making biomass as an integral part of their energy policies. The use of biomass in a biomass power plant further prevents uncontrolled emission of methane while helping in the maintenance of carbon balance in the environment. As a result, governments can provide financial assistance for projects utilizing biomass including crop residues and wood waste produced in industrial operations.
As a result, the rising support from the government will eventually boost the material handling equipment market growth in biomass power plants.
The rise in government support for renewable energy, including biomass power
The financial support in terms of tax incentives or capital expenditure and fixed and high feed-in-traffics for biomass drive the growth of the global material handling equipment for biomass power plants.
The declining cost of solar and wind power plants
The declining cost of generating solar and wind power and storing electricity hinders the growth of the material handling equipment market for biomass plant during the forecast period.
The market appears to be moderately fragmented. This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market's competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
- ANDRITZ AG
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- General Kinematics Corp.
- Veolia Environnement S.A.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- RoW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY FIXTURE
- Comparison by fixture
- Cementless material handling equipment - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Hybrid and reverse hybrid material handling equipment - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Cemented material handling equipment - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by fixture
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sdzqg7