DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Lawnmowers Market - Opportunity and Growth Assessment 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The lawnmowers market in China is likely to reach over $1.5 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of 28% during 2018-2024.
China is consistently witnessing eco-city development projects pushed by government agencies, which are expected to drive the growth of the lawn mowers market during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify the source of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in China.
The lawnmowers market in China is driven by factors such as growing interests in backyard beautification, introduction of models with ease of usage, and increased adoption of robotic models with connectivity and smart features such as lawn mapping and navigation. The report provides an in-depth market and segmental analysis of the lawn mower market by products, end-users, distribution channels, and fuel type.
Key Highlights of the Report
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in China in 2018.
- Zero-turn mowers and lawn tractors comprise close to 34% share in terms of revenue.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies majority of shares in the end-user segment.
- Local players have penetrated the domestic market and captured over 80% market share in China.
- Urban greening projects, growth of golf courses and football clubs due to globalization, and the construction of sporting fields are a few factors expecting to push the share of professional landscaping services in China.
The study considers the present scenario of the lawnmower market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2024. The report covers a detailed overview of various market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It also offers vendor share of leading companies operating in the market.
- Detailed analysis of garden tools and equipment for specific country
- Current opportunity and future potential identification
- 15 minutes read-to-know in-depth market opportunities
- First of its kind presentation-ready product
- Data on 25 countries readily available
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawnmowers market in China for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawnmowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment's market sizing and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market prospects for the lawnmowers industry in China
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawnmowers market in China and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawnmowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
Market Segmentation by Products
- Walk-behind Lawnmowers
- Self-propelled Mower
- Push Mower
- Hover Mower
- Reel/Cylinder Mower
- Ride-on Mower
- Standard Ride-on Mower
- Zero-turn Lawn Mower
- Lawn Tractors
- Garden Tractors
- Robotic Lawn Mower
Market Segmentation by End-users
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market by Fuel Type
- Gas-powered Lawnmowers
- Electric-powered Lawnmowers
- Manual-powered Lawnmowers
- Propane-powered Lawnmowers
Market by Distribution Channels
- Dealers & Distributors
- Mass Market Players
- Specialty Stores
- China Mower
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- The Toro Company
- BS Bosen
- Ariens Company
- Briggs & Stratton
- Honda Power Equipment
- Makita Corporation
- SCAG Power Equipment
- Deere & Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fn8nan