DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Compressor Oil Market by Base oil, Compressor Type, Application, End-Use Industry - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The compressor oil market size was 2,060 kilotons in 2017 and is projected to reach 2,750 kilotons by 2023, at a CAGR of 5% between 2018 and 2023.
The growth of the compressor oil market is primarily triggered by the huge demand from the APAC region and developing end-use industries such as general manufacturing, power generation, metal production, oil & gas, food & beverages, and automotive. The liberalization of foreign trade and investments and change in industrial policies have triggered rapid industrialization in China over the past three decades. This is contributing to the increasing demand for compressor oils in the region.
The development of zinc-free (ashless) compressor oil is expected to provide a lucrative growth opportunity for the manufacturers. Zinc, an anti-wear agent in lubricants, is harmful to the environment. Therefore, the manufacturers have to pre-treat lubricants before releasing them into the environment which is an expensive process. However, the growth of the compressor oil market is hampered by technological advancements. The increasing popularity of oil-free compressor is restraining the growth of the compressor oil market.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on compressor oil offered by top players in the global compressor oil market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the compressor oil market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets the report analyzes the market for compressor oil across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped markets, and recent developments in the global compressor oil market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the compressor oil market
- Massive Industrial Growth in APAC and the Middle East & Africa
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Compressor Oil
- Rise in Automation in Various Industries
- Technological Advancements
- Oil Rejuvenation
- Development of Zinc-Free (Ashless) Compressor Oils
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Compressor Oil Market, By Compressor Type
7 Compressor Oil Market, By Application
8 Compressor Oil Market, By Base Oil
9 Compressor Oil Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Compressor Oil Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Amalie Oil Co.
- BP PLC
- Bel-Ray Company LLC
- Bharat Petroleum
- British Petroleum (BP) PLC
- Chevron Corporation
- Croda International PLC.
- ENI S.p.A.
- Engen Petroleum
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Fuchs Group
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Liqui Moly GmbH
- Lubrication Technologies Inc.
- Morris Lubricants
- Peak Lubricants Pty. Ltd.
- Penrite Oil
- Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas)
- Phillips 66
- Rock Valley Oil & Chemical Co.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Sasol Limited
- Sinopec Limited
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Total S.A.
- Valvoline Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y0t2s2