DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food Diagnostics Market by Type (Systems and Consumables), Type of Test (Safety and Quality), Food Tested (Meat, Poultry, & Seafood, Dairy products, Processed Foods, Cereals & grains, and Fruits & Vegetables), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global food diagnostics market size is projected to grow from USD 12.1 billion in 2018 to USD 17.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. In this report, the food diagnostics market has been studied on the basis of type, food tested, type of test, and region.
The growth in the food diagnostics market is attributed to the worldwide increase in the number of outbreaks of foodborne illnesses, implementation of stringent food safety regulations, and globalization of food supply.
The global market for food diagnostics is dominated by major players such as 3M Company (US), Thermofisher Scientific (US), Merck KGAA (Germany), BioMrieux (France), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Neogen Corporation (US), Biorex Food Diagnostics (UK), Randox Food Diagnostics (UK), FOSS (Denmark), Hygiena LLC (US), Agilent Technologies Inc. (US), Qiagen (Germany), Envirologix Inc. (US), and Gen-ial GmbH (Denmark).
- Increase in Global Outbreaks of Foodborne Illnesses
- Growing Preference for Onsite Testing
- Globalization of Food Trade
- Increase in Food Processing Necessitates Safety Testing With Faster Results
- Increased Innovation and Acceptance of PCR, Chromatography, and Immunoassay-Based Technologies
- Variations in Sample Collection and Preparation Standardization
- Lack of Coordination Between Market Stakeholders and Improper Enforcement of Regulatory Laws & Supporting Infrastructure in Developing Countries
- Increased Budget Allocations and Spending on Food Safety
- Technological Advancements in the Testing Industry
- Complexity in the Quantification of Test Results
- High Costs Associated With the Procurement of Rapid Food Testing Equipment
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Food Diagnostics Market
4.2 Food Diagnostics Systems Market: Major Countries/Regions
4.3 Europe: Food Diagnostics Systems Market, By Type and Country
4.4 Food Diagnostics Market, By Food Tested and Region
4.5 Food Diagnostics Market, By Type of Test, 2018 vs. 2023
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Supply Chain Analysis
6 Regulations for Food Safety & Disease Prevention
6.2 International Body for Food Safety Standards & Regulations
6.3 Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
6.4 North America
6.6 Asia Pacific
6.7 Rest of the World
7 Food Diagnostics Market, By Type
7.2 Diagnostics Systems
7.3 Diagnostics Consumables
8 Food Diagnostics Market, By Type of Test
9 Food Diagnostics Market, By Food Tested
9.2 Meat, Poultry and Seafood Products
9.3 Processed Food
9.4 Fruits & Vegetables
9.5 Dairy Products
9.6 Cereals & Grains
10 Food Diagnostics Market, By Region
10.3 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Competitive Leadership Mapping
11.3 Start-Up Microquadrant
11.4 Food Diagnostics Market Share Analysis, By Key Player, 2018
11.5 Competitive Scenario
12 Company Profiles
12.1 3M Company
12.2 Merk KGaA
12.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.4 Danaher Corporation
12.5 Agilent Technologies Inc.
12.6 bioMerieux S.A.
12.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
12.8 Neogen Corporation
12.9 Biorex Food Diagnostics
12.10 Randox Food Diagnostics
12.12 Hygiena LLC
12.14 Envirologix Inc.
12.15 Gen-Ial GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rnfj7a