DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Signature Market by Solution (Software and Hardware), Service, Deployment Mode, Application (BFSI, Government & Defense, Legal, Real Estate, HR, Manufacturing & Engineering, Healthcare & Life Sciences), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital signature market is projected to grow from USD 1.2 billion in 2018 to USD 5.5 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 36.7% during 2018-2023.
The report segments the market by component, deployment mode, application and region:
- The component segment comprises solutions and services.
- The digital signature market by deployment mode has been segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- The application segment includes HR, education and research, BFSI, government and defense, healthcare and life sciences, legal, real estate, manufacturing and engineering, others (retail, transit, energy and utilities, telecom, operations, sales and marketing, pharmaceuticals, and procurement).
The report covers the digital signature market with respect to 5 major
regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa
(MEA), and Latin America.
Globally, digital signature solutions are rapidly gaining traction over traditional paper-based solutions, as they are becoming very crucial to accelerating business processes. Various factors that are contributing to the growth of the digital signature market include improved security with a controlled seamless workflow, improved operational efficiency at a lower Operational Expenditure (OPEX), increased government and enterprise investments in electronic documents, and growing need for enhanced end-to-end customer experiences.
Based on components, the digital signature market is divided into solutions and services, between which, the solutions segment is expected to have a larger market size during the forecast period. The vendors in the digital signature market offer software and hardware solutions.
- Rising Investments in Electronic Documents by Governments & Enterprises
- Improved Security with a Controlled & Seamless Workflow
- Improved Operational Efficiency at Lower OPEX
- Enhanced End-To-End Customer Experience
- Variation in Digital Signature Rules & Regulations Across Regions
- Lack of Awareness About the Legality of Digital Signatures
- Increasing Number of Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Increased Acceptance of Cloud-Based Security Solutions
- Deeply Entrenched Traditional Business Practices
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Digital Signature Market By Component
7 Digital Signature Market By Deployment Mode
8 Digital Signature Market By Application
9 Digital Signature Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Entrust Datacard
- RPost Technologies
- Secured Signing Limited
- Zoho Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mb7y88