DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High Density Interconnect Market by Product (4-6 Layers HDI, 8-10 Layers HDI, and 10+ Layers HDI), End User (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, Medical), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for HDI is expected to grow from USD 9.46 billion in 2018 to USD 16.88 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.29% from 2018 to 2023. Factors driving the growth of the HDI market include growing demand for smart consumer electronics and wearable devices and increasing adoption of advanced electronics and safety measures in the automotive vertical.
The increasing usage of consumer electronics devices, such as smartphones, portable computers, navigation devices, media players, digital cameras, gaming consoles, and e-readers, is a major driver for the growth of the HDI market. HDI boards are preferred for applications where space, performance, reliability, and weight are concerns. This makes them more suitable for nearly every application related to consumer electronics.
The automotive vertical requires PCBs which have high reliability, long life service, and are cost effective. PCBs are used in many ways in the automotive industry and have changed the way people drive. An increasing shift toward sophisticated safety systems, electric/hybrid vehicles, and infotainment systems in the automotive vertical is driving the higher implementation of HDI PCBs in automobiles.
Opportunities for this market include rising demand for connected devices to implement IoT and the evolution of 5G technology. However, rapid changes in technology and increasing functionality of electronic devices are some challenges for the growth of the HDI market.
The competitive landscape shows that most players have adopted acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships as the primary growth and competitive strategies between January 2016 and June 2018. Other strategy adopted by the players are product developments and expansions.
Zhen Ding Tech. (ZDT) (Taiwan), Unimicron (Taiwan), TTM Technologies (US), Compeq Co. (Taiwan), Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik (Austria), NCAB Group (Sweden), FUJITSU INTERCONNECT TECHNOLOGIES (Japan), CMK (Japan), SIERRA CIRCUITS (US), EPEC (US), MEIKO ELECTRONICS Co. (Japan), Kingboard Holdings (Hong Kong), Daeduck GDS Co. (South Korea), Shenzhen Kinwong Electronic Co. (China), Multek (Hong Kong), and Rush PCB (US) are the major players in HDI market.
The report would help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the HDI market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market's size, as well as that of the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, expansions, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships in the HDI market.
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 HDI Market, By Product
7 HDI Market, By End User
8 HDI Market, By Application
9 HDI Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik
- Bittele Electronics
- Compeq Co.
- Daeduck GDS Co.
- Fujitsu Interconnect Technologies
- Kingboard Holdings
- Meiko Electronics Co.
- NCAB Group
- Nod Electronics
- Rush PCB
- Shenzhen Kinwong Electronic Co.
- Sierra Circuits
- TTM Technologies
- Wuzhu Technology Co.
- Wrth Elektronik Circuit Board Technology
- Zhen Ding Tech
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bmssa4