DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market by Application (Tire application, Non-Tire Rubber application, Plastics application, Coatings application, and Inks application), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, RoW) - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The recovered carbon black market size is estimated at USD 55 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 491 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 55% between 2018 and 2023.
This report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the global recovered carbon black market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of market sizes for the overall market and sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes expansions, agreements, joint ventures, and research & development activities.
The recovered carbon black market is driven by various factors, such as increasing use of recovered carbon black in various applications, such as tires, non-tire rubber, plastics, coatings, and inks; abundant availability of end-of-life tires; and low and fixed cost of recovered carbon black.
The market in the tire application is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. The growing automotive industry and rising need for environmentally-friendly and sustainable products in this industry are expected to increase the demand for green tires across the globe. This is expected to drive the consumption of recovered carbon black for the production of green tires in the automobile industry. Non-tire rubber application is the second-fastest growing application in the overall recovered carbon black.
North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the recovered carbon black market in 2018, with the US estimated to be the biggest market in North America. Canada and Mexico are the other major countries contributing to the growth of the recovered carbon black market in this region. The increasing demand for environmentally-friendly products from applications such as tire, non-tire rubber, plastics, and coatings is expected to drive the recovered carbon black market in these countries. Europe is the second-largest market for recovered carbon black.
The key players in the recovered carbon black market are Pyrolyx (Germany), Delta-Energy Group (US), Black Bear Carbon (Netherlands), Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (Sweden), Klean Industries (Canada), Radhe Group of Energy (India), Alpha Carbone (France), Bolder Industries (US), DRON Industries (Slovakia), DVA Renewable Energy JSC (Vietnam), Enrestec (Taiwan), Integrated Resource Recovery (US), and SR2O Holdings (US). The new entrants to the market include Eneform (New Zealand), Doublestar Group (China), and Carbon Recovery GmBh (Austria).
- Abundant availability of ELTs, the raw material for rCB production
- Low and fixed price of rCB
- Need for green alternatives to reduce carbon footprints
- Growing demand for tire and rubber products
- Fear of using rCB as an alternative to virgin carbon black
- Providing consistent quality of rCB
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities In The Recovered Carbon Black Market
4.2 Recovered Carbon Black Market, By Application
4.3 North America Recovered Carbon Black Market, By Application And Country
4.4 Recovered Carbon Black Market, By Country
5 Market Overview
5.2 Advantages Of rCB
5.3 Comparison Of rCB And Virgin Carbon Black
5.4 Pricing Analysis
5.5 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Development Of Standards For rCB
6.3 Supply Chain Analysis
6.4 Porter's Five Forces
6.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
7 rCB Market, By Application
7.3 Non-Tire Rubber
8 rCB Market, By Region
8.2 North America
9 Competitive Landscape
9.2 Start-Up Microquadrant For rCB Manufacturers
10 Company Profiles
10.2 Black Bear Carbon
10.3 Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (Enviro)
10.4 Delta-Energy Group
10.5 Radhe Group Of Energy
10.6 Klean Industries
10.7 Alpha Carbone
10.8 Bolder Industries
10.9 Dron Industries
10.10 DVA Renewable Energy JSC
10.12 Integrated Resource Recovery (IRR)
10.13 SR2O Holdings
10.14 New Entrants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9b4s1