CHICAGO & WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SmithBucklin, the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other, is pleased to announce that nine of its client organization shows are featured on the 2018 TSNN Top 250 Trade Shows in the United States list.
Driven by show management data supplied to Trade Show News Network (TSNN), the list represents the top 250 trade shows held last year in the U.S. ranked by net square footage.
The following shows were recognized:
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering’s ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering’s ASHE PDC Summit
- Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management’s AHRMM18
- International Association of Airport Duty Free Stores’ Duty Free Show of the Americas
- KeHE Distributors’ KeHE Holiday Show
- KeHE Distributors’ KeHE Spring Show
- KeHE Distributors’ KeHE Summer Show
- ONS Congress 2018, the Oncology Nursing Society’s Annual Conference
- The National NeedleArts Association’s 2018 NeedleArts Summer Trade Show
“We are excited by this recognition of the client organizations’ shows,” said Carol McGury, executive vice president, SmithBucklin’s Event and Education Services. “Our teams continually bring new thinking, creativity, and energy to transform shows and achieve the growth our client organizations envision.”
One of the most respected and engaged participants in the conference, convention, and trade show industry, SmithBucklin’s Event Services team generates powerful results through conference design, business model development, strategic sponsorship and exhibition sales management, curriculum design, participant acquisition, event technology delivery, registration, and event logistics management, while enhancing the complete attendee experience. Due to the large and diverse client base, SmithBucklin’s Event Services team is able to achieve significant buying power, which results in cost savings and favorable contract terms and conditions.
SmithBucklin is the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other. Our mission is to achieve the missions of the client organizations we serve. SmithBucklin serves trade associations, professional societies, technology communities, charitable organizations, and corporations. Founded in 1949, SmithBucklin has offices in Chicago, Washington D.C., Old Lyme, Conn., St. Louis, and San Ramon, Calif. The company is 100 percent employee-owned. For more information, please visit www.smithbucklin.com or call 1-800-539-9740.