DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frost Radar: 2019 Global Infrastructure as a Service Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In this report, we provide an overview of key market trends in the Global Infrastructure as a Service market, and plot leading service providers on the radar chart based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis.
In the market sizing, the author has included IaaS services-hosted, scalable data center infrastructure resources, available on-demand, usually without term or usage commitments, and charged via a pay-per-use model. IaaS comprises raw infrastructure, onto which users can build and deploy applications or workloads. The two most common types of IaaS are Computing as a Service and Storage as a Service.
Key Topics Covered
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Industry Overview - Definitions
- Industry Overview - Key Market Measurements
2. THE FROST RADAR - GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE MARKET
- The Frost Radar
- Frost Radar - Description of Companies Plotted
3. C2A: MARKET PARTICIPANT PROFILES
- Company Profile - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Company Profile - Microsoft
- Company Profile - IBM
- Company Profile - Alibaba
- Company Profile - Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
4. THE LAST WORD
- The Last Word - Key Takeaways
5. ABOUT THE FROST RADAR
- Frost Radar: 2 Major Indices, 10 Analytical Ingredients, 1 Platform
- Frost Radar: C2A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pdl4wg