DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Calcium Ingredients for Dietary Food Supplements Market, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Gluconates, lactates, and phosphates are the other forms that have gained a level of interest in the supplements space due to their improved availability.
Significant research has been conducted to explore the benefits of calcium and vitamin D supplements in the elderly and in other age demographics. Meta-analysis of published literature indicates significant decrease in the risk of osteoporosis and fractures in patients who use calcium and vitamin D supplements.
Shifting age demographics globally and expected increase in the incidence of bone and joint problems will remain the key drivers over the forecast period. In addition, higher concentration of women approaching old age and the growing awareness of bone health among females are expected to offer additional opportunities to bone and joint supplements, especially calcium.
Despite the clear economic benefits of using calcium supplements, negative publicity and research focusing on negative health impact of calcium supplements have gained considerable traction in the last few years; such trends are expected to restrain the growth of calcium ingredients, especially in developed economies. However, the impact is expected to be short lived with calcium and ingredient manufacturers having a positive outlook for the space.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific and other developing economies are expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period, primarily due to faster growth in the older population and improved economic conditions in the regions. In contrast, North America and Europe, key markets for dietary supplements, are expected to witness slow growth because of the level of saturation and maturity of the ingredient category. However, innovations and clinical studies substantiating the role of calcium in different indications could potentially result in increased penetration rate.
The value chain of calcium ingredients seems to be fragmented between mining companies, derivative manufacturers, and premixers. Inorganic growth, with expansion of production capacities, remains one of the key strategies of manufacturers active in this space.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Study Scope
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Overview
- Impact Analysis of Growth Levers and Challenges
- Market Growth Levers Explained
- Market Challenges Explained
3. Forecast and Market Share Analysis
- Growth Opportunity Dashboard
- Retail Market Revenue Forecast
- Ingredient Market Revenue Forecast
- Retail and Ingredient Market Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Ingredient Market Revenue Forecast by Region
- Ingredient Market Revenue Forecast by Region Discussion
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Analysis of Key Industry Participants
4. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity Overview
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. The Last Word
- 3 Big Predictions
- Global Calcium Ingredients in Dietary Supplements Market Participants
- List of Calcium Ingredient Clinical Studies and Scientific Research
- Abbreviations and Acronyms Used
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k1djxe