DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aromatic Solvents - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Aromatic Solvents market accounted for $6.24 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $29.12 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for automobiles and increasing construction activities. However, stringent environmental regulations due to volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions from aromatic solvents are hampering the market growth.
Depending on the application, pharmaceutical segment is estimated to be the significant growing segment because the aromatic solvents are used in the synthesis of various active pharmaceutical ingredients and in the cleaning of pharmaceutical equipment. Moreover, these solvents are also used in various drug formulation processes.
By geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities owing to the increased manufacturing base of aromatic solvents in the economies such as China, India, and South Korea. In addition, rapid industrialization and urbanization accompanied by the rising demand for automobiles.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Aromatic Solvents Market, By Type
5.2.1 Mixed Xylene
5.6 Heavy Aromatic Residue
5.7 Other Types
5.7.1 Solvent Naptha
184.108.40.206 Aromatic 100
220.127.116.11 Aromatic 150
18.104.22.168 Aromatic 200
6 Global Aromatic Solvents Market, By Application
6.2 Printing Inks
6.3 Paints & Coatings
6.7 Other Applications
6.7.3 Rubber & Polymer
6.7.6 Oilfield chemicals
7 Global Aromatic Solvents Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 BASF SE
9.2 ExxonMobil Corporation
9.3 Total S.A.
9.4 Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
9.5 China Sinopec
9.6 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
9.7 SK Global Chemical Co. Ltd.
9.8 Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V.
9.9 China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
9.10 Chinese Petroleum Corporation (CPC)
9.11 Pampa Energa
9.12 Shell International
9.13 SK Global Chemical
9.15 Galp Energia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/on0xnj