DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Shrink Sleeve Labels - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling market growth are flexibility, capability, and convenient labelling. However, with the growing environmental concerns and the increase in the need for diminishing pollution acts as restraints for the market growth.
Based on type, labels segment acquired significant growth as manufacturers across the globe are focusing on re-designing their packaging method for more accurate and aesthetically pleasing designs. Therefore, major companies are adopting shrink sleeve labels over conventional pressure sensitive labels.
By geography, Asia Pacific region provides potential growth opportunities with the increasing demand for consumer goods, mainly due to the high population, availability of raw materials and low labour cost.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market, By Type
5.4.1 Polyethylene Films
5.4.2 Polypropylene Terephthalate Glycol Films
5.4.3 Expanded Polystyrene Films
5.4.4 Polylactic Acid Films
5.4.5 Polyvinyl Chloride Films
5.5.1 Combo Pack Shrink Sleeve Labels
5.5.2 Shrink Sleeve Can Labels
5.5.3 Full Body Shrink Sleeve Labels
5.5.4 Tamper Evident Shrink Sleeve Labels
6 Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market, By End User
6.2 Health Care
6.3 Home & Personal Care
6.4 Food & Beverage
7 Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.2 CCL Industries Inc.
9.3 Polysack Ltd.
9.4 Berry Plastics Corporation
9.5 Huhtamaki OYJ
9.6 NCL Graphic Specialties
9.7 General Press Corporation
9.8 MacFarlane Group UK Ltd.
9.9 Bonset America Corporation
9.10 Paris Art Label Company Inc.
9.11 Yupo Corporation
9.12 Precision Press
9.13 Hammer Packaging
9.14 Fuji Seal International Inc.
9.15 Fort Dearborn Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n1ojrc