DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Department of Transportation-grade Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Are you looking to train your own collectors for urine specimen collection under DOT protocols? If so, this course is for you. The DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer course has been designed to prepare collector trainers in the task of educating DOT Urine Specimen Collectors in accordance with US DOT regulations.
This trainer course complies with the train-the-trainer requirement for collector training and monitoring as outlined in the United States Code of Federal Regulations DOT regulation 49 CFR Part 40.33(c)(2)(iii).
Why enroll in the DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer?
- Receive extensive training on DOT regulations and protocols for DOT Urine Specimen Collection;
- Train new collectors for DOT urine specimen collection;
- Conduct DOT Urine Specimen Collector five year refresher training
- Conduct Error Correction Training for DOT collectors who receive fatal flaws
- Register users on demand in your co-branded LMS that includes the most up-t0-date content including:
- PowerPoint presentation, Videos, Forms and Documents, and Exam Questions and Answers
- Successful students will be able to conduct collections and testing according to the relevant protocols for the testing modality when provided with relevant and dynamic collection scenarios with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 85% or greater proficiency.
- Successful student trainers will be able to create an engaging learning environment that complies with all applicable provisions of the 49 CFR Part 40.33. Success will be assessed through the presentation of a lesson plan that complies with DOT regulations.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes both informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curriculum while the mock collection (mocks) provide a summative and qualitative assessment through demonstrations designed to assess students' preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE PACKAGE?
- According to surveys from GlassDoor.com, the average Drug Testing Collector earns approximately $36,000 per year
- Demonstrate a commitment to the comprehensive understanding of the DOT regulations and value to your clients or employer
- Control the rate of fatal flaws by training collectors yourself
- Save your company money by conducting training in-house
- Companies are more willing to sign long-term contracts for services with companies who can service their every testing and pre-employment need.
- Work at your own pace: whether you are starting your own business or enhancing an existing career in the industry, time is hard to come by, work on your time and at your own pace.
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with a webcam and reliable internet access. All other materials will be sent directly to the student including supplies and forms necessary for demonstrations.
WHAT DO TYPICAL GRADUATES DO UPON COMPLETION?
Our students take this course for a variety of reasons and for an even wider variety of applications. Professionals who utilize these courses to advance their careers include:
- Collection Facility Collectors
- Collection Facility Managers/Administrators
- Collection Facility Owners
- Human Resource Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Addiction Counselors
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Program Administrators
- Government Program Administrators
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time for this course: Approximately 4-6 Hours including mocks.
Key Topics Covered
- Comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, resources, and PowerPoints
- Online exam
- Virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted via webcam through a teleconferencing tool such as Skype or Google Hangouts
- All materials necessary to complete mocks
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- License to use training resources
- ADT Inc.
- Allied Universal
- Andrews International
- Asia Security Group
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Brink's Company
- CACI International Inc.
- Control Risks
- Corps Security
- Defion International
- Erinys International
- G4S PLC
- GK Sierra
- International Intelligence
- Securitas AB
- Triple Canopy
- Unity Resources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/17uojv