LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that it was named the No. 6 best place to work in New Jersey and No. 8 best place to work in Indiana, two states where it has a significant presence. Kronos was also listed by Workforce magazine as one of the Workforce 100 for the first time ever, honored for its excellence in human resources (HR).
Kronos was named the eighth best place to work in the Major Companies
category of the Best Places to Work in Indiana competition, moving up
two spots from its No. 10 debut position in 2018.
- Established in 2012, the Kronos Indianapolis Technology Center of Excellence is the company’s hub of professional services and software implementation. Indy Kronites are foundational to the company’s cloud solutions and the long-term success of its global customers.
- The Kronos Indianapolis office has tapped into the local pipeline of next-generation tech talent by hiring hundreds of graduates directly out of leading Indiana colleges and universities, including Ball State University, Butler University, Indiana University, Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), and Purdue University.
In New Jersey, Kronos took the sixth best place to work spot in the
Large Employer category – its first time on the list.
- In 2012, Kronos established its N.J. presence by acquiring SaaShr, a provider of workforce management solutions for small and midsize businesses, which is one of the most successful acquisitions in the company’s history. This N.J. footprint was bolstered by the 2016 acquisition of Datamatics, a provider of time and labor management services.
- Today, New Jersey Kronites support the Kronos Workforce Ready group and are core to the company’s surge in human capital management solutions, revolutionizing the employee experience by helping organizations attract and retain talent, engage their workforce, and support employees from pre-hire to retire.
Kronos was also included in Workforce
magazine’s Workforce 100 list, which recognizes organizations
for best practices in HR over the previous year.
- To determine which companies make the list, Workforce editors work with researchers from the Human Capital Media Research and Advisory Group to create a model that ranks organizations based on publicly available data on HR performance.
Both Best Place to Work honors, awarded in separate competitions by
Best Companies Group, reflect the deep-rooted WorkInspired
culture that exists throughout the company across the globe. Just last
week, Kronos landed in the top 20 best places to work in both Mexico
and the U.K.
- The Kronos culture has resulted in the company being named a best workplace in every country where it has a significant presence, including being named a Best Workplace in Australia, China, and India; a two-time winner of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work Employee Choice honor; a two-time honoree on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list; a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; and a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials.
- Kronos employs nearly 6,000 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos"
“It’s a wonderful time to work for Kronos. Across the globe, our culture of caring continues to move us in the right direction for our business, our employees, and our customers. All Kronites – from Indiana to New Jersey, and beyond – should feel proud of the culture that they all help to create and the worldwide recognition that our company continues to receive.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.