DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aroma Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Aroma Ingredients market accounted for $2.26 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.66 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the rising consumption of personal care products, change in lifestyle and consumer preferences and increasing demand for natural aroma ingredients. However, high production and r&d costs and stringent government regulations are restraining factors for the growth of the Aroma Ingredients market.
By Application, Fine fragrances segment is projected to lead the aroma ingredients market in terms of value during the forecast period.
On the basis of geography, Europe is projected to fuel the market due to the promising revenue generating region for the global aroma ingredients market and is expected to grow at a steady growth rate.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Aroma Ingredients Market, By Type
5.2 Synthetic Ingredients/Aroma Chemicals
5.2.2 Musk Chemical
5.2.4 Others Ingredients/Chemicals
220.127.116.11 Aliphatic Compounds
5.3 Natural Ingredients/Essential Oils
5.3.1 Cedar Wood
5.3.4 Menthe Arvensis
5.3.6 Other Ingredients/Oils
18.104.22.168 Lemon Grass
22.214.171.124 Litsea Cubica
6 Global Aroma Ingredients Market, By Application
6.3 Fine Fragrances
6.4 Soap And Detergents
6.6 Other Applications
6.6.1 Household Products
6.6.2 Aroma Therapy
7 Global Aroma Ingredients Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.5 South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Bel Flavors & Fragrances
9.2 Firmenich S.A.
9.6 International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF)
9.7 Kao Corporation
9.9 Ogawa & Co. Ltd.
9.10 Robertet S.A.
9.11 Sensient Technologies Corporation
9.14 T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd.
9.15 Takasago International Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mb4cif