DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Waste Management - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Industrial Waste Management market accounted for $1,130.9 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,755.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.4%.
A scarcity of land for waste disposal and focus on energy and resource recovery is impelling the market growth. However, low sustainability in waste management and low importance towards waste management are restricting market growth. In addition, the rise in the purchase of recyclable products is providing opportunities for market growth.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Industrial Waste Management Market, By Service
6 Global Industrial Waste Management Market, By Waste Type
6.2 Manufacturing waste
6.3 Energy waste
6.4 Agriculture waste
6.5 Nuclear Waste
6.6 Power Plant Waste
6.7 Oil & Gas Waste
6.8 Construction & Demolition Waste
6.9 Chemical waste
6.10 Mining Waste
6.11 Other Waste Types
7 Global Industrial Waste Management Market, By Type
8 Global Industrial Waste Management Market, By End User
8.3 Aerospace and Defence
8.4 Pulp and Paper
8.5 Food & Beverage
8.9 Other End Users
9 Global Industrial Waste Management Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.5 South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Clean Harbors Inc.
11.2 Calgon Carbon Corporation
11.3 Enviroserv Waste Management (Pty) Ltd.
11.4 Republic Services Inc.
11.5 Remondis AG & Co. KG
11.6 Stericycle Inc.
11.7 Suez Environnement S.A.
11.8 Summit Equipment Inc.
11.9 Veolia Environnement
11.10 Waste Management Inc.
11.11 Aeration Industries
11.12 Copex S.A.
11.13 Daiseki Co. Ltd.
11.14 DEMON GmbH
11.15 Vac-Tron Equipment LLC
11.16 Superior Water Screen Company Inc.
11.17 UNTHA shredding technology GmbH
11.18 Ecolo Odor Control Technologies
11.19 WeatherSolve Structures Inc.
11.20 Eco Waste Solutions
11.21 Reclay Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1lnbvw