DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Beverage Cans - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Beverage Cans market accounted for $49.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $73.06 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are owing to increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages such as beer and cider and increasing demand for metal cans in emerging regions. However, fluctuations in raw material prices and complexities in the manufacture of steel beverage cans are expected to restrain the beverage cans market. Innovation in design shape and recapping of beverage cans are anticipated to create opportunities in the market.
Based on Material, Aluminium segment is projected to be the growing segment owing to its lightweight, high recyclable rate with easy fabrication process, and extensive use in the beverage industry. Moreover, it is easy and convenient to package aluminium cans, as aluminium can be moulded in innovative shapes and sizes.
By Geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, Japan, India, Australia and Indonesia are the major markets in Asia Pacific region. Increase in purchasing power in the region drives the growth of the market. Additionally, the availability of raw materials and low labour cost, together are a positive influence on the market growth.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Beverage Cans Market, By Material
6 Global Beverage Cans Market, By Application
6.2 Alcoholic beverages
6.3 Carbonated Soft Drinks
6.4 Fruit & Vegetable Juices
6.5 Non-alcoholic beverages
6.6 Other Applications
7 Global Beverage Cans Market, By Can Type
7.2 Three Piece Cans
7.3 Two Piece Cans
8 Global Beverage Cans Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.5 South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Ardagh Group
10.2 Ball Corporation
10.3 BWAY Corporation
10.4 Can-Pack S.A.
10.5 CPMC Holdings Ltd.
10.6 Crown Holdings Incorporated
10.7 HUBER Packaging Group GmbH
10.8 Kian Joo Can Factory Berhad
10.9 Orora Packaging Australia Pty. Ltd.
10.10 Silgan Holdings Inc.
10.11 Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i02q53