According to this report, the Global Dry Milling market accounted for $65.73 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $125.46 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.4%.
Significant factors which are influencing the market growth are increasing demand for corn ethanol and corn is used as one of the main ingredients in feed. However, high maintenance costs are hindering the market growth.
Based on application, the fuel segment is anticipated to have a significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing the demand for biofuel and animal feed products in developed markets.
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to growing consumer awareness for renewable biofuel and increasing environmental concerns are fuelling the market growth in this region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 Application Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Dry Milling Market, By Product
5.2 Distiller's Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS)
5.5 Corn Flour
5.6 Corn Grits
5.7 Other Products
5.7.1 Dried Distiller Grains
5.7.2 Distiller Oil
5.7.3 Wet Distiller Grains
5.7.4 Corn Bran
5.7.5 Modified Wet Distiller Grains
6 Global Dry Milling Market, By Source
6.2 White Corn
6.3 Yellow Corn
7 Global Dry Milling Market, By Application
7.3 Food & Beverages
8 Global Dry Milling Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.5 South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Agricor Inc.
10.2 Archer Daniels Midland Company
10.3 Bunge Limited
10.5 Dacsa Group
10.6 Didion Milling Inc.
10.7 Flint Hills Resources L.P.
10.8 Green Plains Inc.
10.9 Homeland Energy Solutions LLC
10.10 House-Autry Mills Inc.
10.11 Lifeline Foods LLC
10.12 Pacific Ethanol Inc.
10.13 Poet LLC
10.14 Semo Milling LLC
10.15 Sunopta Inc.
10.16 Valero Energy Corporation
10.17 Wikins Rogers Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tmgypp