DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Sensor Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global medical sensor market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global medical sensor market to grow with a CAGR of 9.52% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the medical sensor market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the medical sensor market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical sensor market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical sensor market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for wearable devices
- Surging awareness among society for fitness and health concerns
- Strict government regulation for a new product launch
- Adoption of IoT in the healthcare sector
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the medical sensor market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the medical sensor market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global medical sensor market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Medical Sensor Market Highlights
2.2. Medical Sensor Market Projection
2.3. Medical Sensor Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Medical Sensor Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Placement
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Medical Sensor Market
4. Medical Sensor Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Medical Sensor Market by Type
5.1. Motion Sensors
5.2. Blood Oxygen Sensors
5.3. Blood Glucose Sensors
5.4. Inertial Sensors
5.5. Temperature Sensors
5.6. Electrocardiogram (ECG) Sensors
5.7. Image Sensors
5.8. Pressure Sensors
6. Global Medical Sensor Market by Placement
6.1. Implantable Sensors
6.2. Indigestible Sensors
6.3. Strip Sensors
6.4. Invasive/Non-Invasive Sensors
7. Global Medical Sensor Market by Application
7.1. Imaging Devices
7.4. Fitness and Wellness
8. Global Medical Sensor Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Medical Sensor Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Medical Sensor Market by Placement
8.1.3. North America Medical Sensor Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Medical Sensor Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Medical Sensor Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Honeywell International Inc.
9.2.2. Medtronic PLC
9.2.3. Texas Instruments Incorporated
9.2.4. GE Healthcare
9.2.5. STMicroelectronics N.V.
9.2.6. First Sensor AG
9.2.7. Analog Devices Inc.
9.2.8. Smith's Medical Group Limited.
9.2.9. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
9.2.10. LORD Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jz7rdb