DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aviation Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Aviation Analytics market accounted for $2.47 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.52 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period.
Increasing customer centricity in the aviation industry, high adoption rate of analytics in the aviation industry and increasing aviation passenger traffic are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as multiplicity of data models based on business needs and Lack of Appropriate Analytical Skills are inhibiting the market.
By Application, Revenue Management segment accounted for considerable market share in the global market. Revenue Management (RM) is the art and science of maximising revenue under variable conditions.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is due to increasing demand for advanced analytics which are cloud supported and cloud driven, has resulted in the augment in demand for analytics solutions in this region
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Aviation Analytics Market, By Business Function
5.2 Sales and Marketing
5.4 Supply Chain
5.6 Maintenance and Repair
6 Global Aviation Analytics Market, By Component
7 Global Aviation Analytics Market, By Application
7.2 Revenue Management
7.3 Inventory Management
7.4 Flight Risk Management
7.5 Customer Analytics
7.6 Navigation Services
7.7 Fuel Management
8 Global Aviation Analytics Market, By End User
8.4 Other End Users
9 Global Aviation Analytics Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.2 General Electric
11.3 Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
11.4 SAP SE
11.5 Aviation Analytics Ltd.
11.6 Oracle Corporation
11.7 IBM Corporation
11.8 Mu Sigma
11.9 SAS Institute Inc.
11.10 Ramco Systems
11.11 DXC Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vllzxx