DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Subsea Well Access and Blowout Preventer System Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The subsea well access and blowout preventer system market will register a CAGR of over 5% by 2023.
Safety and environmental concerns associated with subsea E&P activities will drive the global subsea well access and blowout preventer system market. As subsea oil and gas E&P activities are conducted under the seabed, many safety issues arise due to complexities involved in operations. Reliable and safety installation of subsea equipment is a key factor involved in the development of subsea oil and gas wells.
Growing demand for oil and natural gas
Owing to improvements in global economic growth and strong cooling and heating requirement in several regions, the global demand for energy will grow. The rise in adoption of subsea oil and gas production will increase the need for subsea well access system and blowout preventer.
Complexities involved in subsea oil and gas production
Carrying out subsea drilling requires the utilization of oil rigs to extract crude oil. maintenance activities of subsea equipment involve high capital cost and are time consuming. The complexities involved in subsea oil and gas production will impede the global subsea well access and blowout preventer system market.
The market appears to be moderately fragmented and with the presence of several companies including TechnipFMC Plc, and Weatherford International Plc, the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as the safety and environmental concerns associated with subsea E&P activities and growing demand for oil and natural gas, will provide considerable growth opportunities to subsea well access and blowout preventer system manufactures.
Baker Hughes, a GE Co. LLC, Halliburton Co., Oceaneering International Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., TechnipFMC Plc, and Weatherford International Plc, are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Subsea blowout preventers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Subsea well access systems - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advances in subsea processing
- Declining cost of offshore drilling projects
- Advances in blowout preventers
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Baker Hughes, a GE Co. LLC
- Halliburton Co.
- Oceaneering International Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- TechnipFMC Plc
- Weatherford International Plc
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cs34ke