DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Horticulture Lighting - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Horticulture Lighting market accounted for $2.08 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.5 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period.
Increasing awareness about vertical & indoor farming, fast population growth and stable supply of crops despite adverse weather conditions are some factors impacting the market growth. However, factors such as possibility of cultivating limited number of crop species and lack of awareness are hindering the market growth.
By Technology, light-emitting diode (LED) segment accounted for significant market share due to energy efficiency and added benefits such as compact size, long operational life of 30,000 to 50,000 hours and low heat.
Based on geography, North America is expected to dominate the market during the estimated period owing to high awareness and demand for horticulture lighting systems in the region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Technology Analysis
3.7 Application Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Lighting Type
6 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Offering
6.2 Software and Services
7 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Cultivation
7.6 Fruits and Vegetables
7.7 Other Cultivations
8 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Deployment
8.2 Retrofit Solutions
8.3 Turnkey Solutions
9 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Technology
9.2 light-emitting diode (LED)
9.3 High-Intensity Discharge (Hid)
9.3.1 Metal-Halide Lamp
9.3.2 High-Pressure Sodium Lamp
9.4.1 Compact Fluorescent Lamps
9.5 Other Technologies
10 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Application
10.2 Indoor Farming
10.3 Vertical Farming
10.5 Other Applications
10.5.1 Tissue Culture
11 Global Horticulture Lighting Market, By Geography
11.2 North America
11.5 South America
11.6 Middle East & Africa
12 Key Developments
12.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
12.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
12.3 New Product Launch
12.5 Other Key Strategies
13 Company Profiling
13.1 Gavita Holland B.V.
13.2 GE Lighting
13.5 Fluence Bioengineering
13.6 Hortilux Schreder B.V.
13.7 Lumilight-emitting Diode (LED)s
13.10 AXP Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uruwps