The acrylic fibers market will register a CAGR of nearly 3% by 2023.
Rise in demand from developing countries will be a major factor driving the growth of the global acrylic fibers market. The use of acrylic fibers as industrial fibers for various applications, such as construction and automobiles, is expected to drive the acrylic fibers market. The market in developing countries, mainly China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil, are witnessing significant growth.
Growth in textile and apparel industry
The increase in the demand for fibers in yarns for the production of apparel and household textiles is expected to positively impact the market. They are used in thermal wear, outerwear pile fabrics, sweaters and wool clothes due their moisture resistance properties. The increase in the demand for acrylic fibers for the production of apparel and home textiles is expected to drive the growth of the global acrylic fibers market.
Threat of substitutes
The growing use of acrylic fiber substitutes for the production of yarns and fabrics is expected to hinder the growth of the global acrylic fibers market. The fibers are mainly used in textiles owing to their environment-friendly and versatile nature.
The market appears to be highly fragmented and with the presence of several companies including Thai Acrylic Fibre Co. Ltd. and Toray Industries Inc the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as the rise in demand from developing countries and growth in textile and apparel industry, will provide considerable growth opportunities to acrylic fibers manufacturers.
Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS, Dralon GmbH, Formosa Plastics Group, TAEKWANG INDUSTRIAL Co. Ltd., Thai Acrylic Fibre Co. Ltd., and Toray Industries Inc. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Staple - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Filament - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in demand for eco-friendly fibers
- Growth in demand from niche applications
- Rise in preference for intelligent textiles
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS
- Dralon GmbH
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Taekwang Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Thai Acrylic Fibre Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rl64xe